We supply and fit the complete range of Gypsum Industries specialist plasterboards including the following:-
- Plain plasterboard
- Foilbacked plasterboard (backed with a vapour control membrane)
- Fireline plasterboard (to give enhanced fire protection
- Moisture Resistant plasterboard (suitable for wet use areas)
- Duraline plasterboard (to give a greater impact resistance
- SoundBloc plasterboard (to give greater levels of sound insulation)
Metal stud partitions are non-loadbearing internal partitions suitable for all types of housing, commercial and retail developments. These can be constructed to a height of 7.90m and are single or doubled boarded each side with a plasterboard type to suit any individual requirement. These can be installed to suit particular arrangements and can include faceted or curved layouts. In addition these can be combined with a range of insulations to enhance their acoustic and thermal qualities.
Blockwork walls can be lined with either a metal top hat section or Gypliner system to enable plasterboard to be fixed directly to them. As an alternative to traditional plastering, this system allows for a much quicker installation time as it is a completely dry system.
All of the above can be finished using taping and jointing which achieves a totally dry construction system, eliminating the equivalent plaster drying time and the potential of subsequent cracking in the surface finish. Please see the associated section on taping and jointing.